mConnect Push Right Angle
The mConnect – Push Right Angle sets a new standard on the market of mechanical left hand controls. It enables the driver to simultaneously operate the steering wheel, the accelerator and the brake. Our hand controls stand for functionality, driving pleasure and durability.
The mConnect Push Right Angle hand control offers convenient adjustment of brake and gas leverage. As with all of the our hand controls the Push Pull can be configured in two ways to suit your individual needs. The list below provides an overview of the configuration options.
Push Right Angle Basic Grip
The Basic Vertical Grip is the standard grip used with the mConnect Push Right Angle. Its material provides a softer feel for sensitive hands.
Premium Grip w/ Functions
The mConnect Push Right Anglecan be upgraded with a premium handle which includes 3 Buttons. This allows more legroom and a better hand position to activate the following functions without removing your hand from the hand control.
• Turn Signals
– Individual gas handle adjustment
– Slim design for more legroom
– Hand position very close to the steering wheel while driving
– Suitable for all vehicle types
– Two different grip configurations: premium grip and push-right-angle-basic grip
– Relearning is not needed. The MPD hand controls and mConnect function with the same motion
– The mConnect is a price conscious alternative to other hand controls.